Backchannel failing after upgrade

Klingenstein, Nate nklingenstein at calstate.edu
Thu Jan 12 15:46:36 EST 2017

James,

There is a wide variety of possible differences between the certificates
that could trigger the differential behavior.  One obvious thing to
check is the signature algorithm used.

https://cs.auscert.org.au/news/deprecation-of-sha1-certificates

openssl s_client will be as verbose as you could possibly desire.  I get
lost below debug1.

Hope this helps,
Nate.