Context initialization failed - Injected service was null or not an AttributeResolver

Rod Widdowson rdw at steadingsoftware.com
Sun Jan 8 07:57:52 EST 2017

Hmm.  We need to see what we can do about that error since the metrics thing at the top is a red herring.

All that that line is telling you was that there was a failure to parse your  Attribute resolver file.

Review the logs further up and there should be more information.  Is your resource name OK?

I have heard Scott say a few times that he would suggest avoiding the container manager..