2nd factor IdP AuthN conditional on user attribute

Curry, Warren whcurry at ufl.edu
Thu Feb 9 11:56:50 EST 2017

1)     You can query DUO with an API call to if the user is enrolled.    IF they are do 2 factor.

2)    Or drive via some attribute  in your attribute store for the We use a context attribute for people with certain tpyes of access.  IF context attribute is a then account is two factor required.

3)    Use in combination …

That is what we are doing currently for our small user base.   Others are much further up this path than we and may have better insight

whc