Scoped attributes are being filtered

Boyd, Todd M. tmboyd1 at ccis.edu
Thu Dec 28 12:18:00 EST 2017

To help with troubleshooting, you could try and disable encryption for that SP in relying-party.xml.

Here's an example of an override we have on one of our SPs:

    <util:list id="shibboleth.RelyingPartyOverrides">
		<bean parent="RelyingPartyByName" c:relyingPartyIds="https://redacted.com">
			<property name="profileConfigurations">
				<list>
					<bean parent="SAML2.SSO" p:encryptAssertions="false" p:signAssertions="true" p:signResponses="false" />
				</list>
			</property>
		</bean>
    </util:list>