One good reason??

O'Dowd, Josh Josh.O'Dowd at mso.umt.edu
Mon Dec 18 15:46:50 EST 2017

> I guess on the list of things I expect, that's low on the list under automated key revocation.

We're just finding it hard to bite our tongues when a vendor says that their logout page "should be plenty" with its small print warning about closing your browser all the way.  We have kids that'll walk away from an SSO session on a kiosk, without ever reading that  stuff.

I know this is an old conversation so I don't expect much comfort here.  Just wanted to vent BEFORE my conference call with that vendor.

Thanks.

Josh