Could not resolv e placeholder 'idp.encryption.cert'

BPottier at andovercos.com BPottier at andovercos.com
Tue Aug 22 11:20:16 EDT 2017

false alarm: I’m an idiot. The line was commented out. Sorry, not enough coffee this morning.

Benjamin Pottier
Systems Engineer
The Andover Companies
(978) 475-3300 x321

On Aug 22, 2017, at 11:08 AM, Cantor, Scott <cantor.2 at osu.edu<mailto:cantor.2 at osu.edu>> wrote:

> All values are defaults for the most part… idp.home is default location as well
> so if it weren’t being read I imagine there would be other issues.

You can't get that error with a default configuration. I'm suspicious of the reference to "null" where I would expect it to be referencing the filename (I think). I can't imagine any way to get that error unless the property isn't set.