Issue with Client Browser for XMLtooling

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Fri Aug 18 09:52:57 EDT 2017

On 8/18/17, 9:45 AM, "users on behalf of Sandeep Singh" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of sandeeps023 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is intermittent and once users clear's their internet cache, issue gets instant fix 8 out of 10 times.

This has nothing to do with caching, or anything but what's inside the message the IdP sends. That's all.

> We are not using Shibboleth IDP but only Shibboleth SP.

The Shibboleth IdP doesn't send a broken element, so I'm aware of that.

> This issue is happening for Windows versions as well. The application works only in IE so i am not able to get the SAML assertion
> from brower like we get in SAML tracer but i will continue checking to get the response with some tool on users machine.

If you can't fix the IdP, then you will have to live with the problem. If you need a trace to prove to the person running a broken IdP that it's broken, that is of course a matter between you.