uApprove -- Change Attribute Name Listed

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 2 19:52:52 EDT 2017

On 8/2/17, 3:44 PM, "users on behalf of Joshua Brodie" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of josbrodie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Example --- when DisplayName DisplayDescrption added to an attribute in attribute-resolver.xml --- the attribute subsequently
> does not appear in attribute-release.vm.

I just tried it myself.

> In 'attribute-release.vm' --- which is the function which triggers the display of DisplayName & DisplayDescription above......

The function has no impact on what attributes are included, that's all controlled as documented using various options to list what to include or exclude. The display name function just returns either a language matched name or returns the underlying attribute ID as a fall back, it's called inside the loop where the actual attributes to include are being processed.

> Is there a trigger in idp.properties -- or elsewhere -- to enable the human readable names to appear?

No, I just added the names and it changed the displayed name the next time.