SessionNotFound

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 20 12:06:50 EDT 2017

> shibboleth-2.6.0-2.1.x86_64, CentOS7. Always the same SP.

But other SPs work after similar lags in time? That seems odd.

The only likely cause then is what I suggested, a second login over top in the same session.

> ... this key matches what has been issued 63 minutes before as a
> transient NameID to that SP.

And no other assertions for the same user to the same SP in between?

No real idea. The record it's not finding is pretty explicitly just the back pointer from the SP/NameID combination, it should last plenty long enough.