Filtering query based on attribute values

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 17 14:19:28 EDT 2017

On 4/17/17, 2:12 PM, "users on behalf of Brent Putman" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of putmanb at georgetown.edu> wrote:

> I may be reading too much into the OP's question, but do we know for a fact that a "dynamic runtime" require rule like the above
> works?  For example, does mod_shib need to invoke any special httpd machinery in order for the expression eval to happen
> properly?

Well, I certainly haven't documented anything of that nature. I was just saying that "require shib-attr name value" certainly works.

I assume that parsing some kind of environment expression would have to be done by every module, and wouldn't be a generic feature. If that's not the case (and the docs sort of imply maybe it is generic), then I have no idea what might or might not work, all my module does is consume the parameter as a value to match.