Filtering query based on attribute values

yannick.beot at gmail.com yannick.beot at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 12:43:04 EDT 2017

Hi,

I’m using Shibboleth-SP with Apache httpd.
Is there a way to authorize access to a url based on an attribute value?

For instance, I have an attribute “orgunit” with the organizational unit of the user.

On my reverse-proxy, I want to allow access to /<orgunit>/foo/bar.
I have tried a directive “LocationMatch” and a “require” and shib-attr with the matched string but it does not seem to work.
In XML, with a request mapper, I do not think I might be able to do that.

Did I miss something?
If you think with another web server as a reverse-proxy, just tell me.

Regards,
Yannick