Code Review: Mapping Directory Groups to eduPersonEntitlement

Brian Moon bmoon at scu.edu
Mon Apr 10 21:26:05 EDT 2017

Interesting.  I'm sure I'll have more questions as I try to figure out how
the values in memberOf can be used to lookup values.  I'm guessing that
this would be done by defining a RelationalDatabaseConnector.  If so, would
I be using a QueryTemplate in the connector, a TemplateAttributeDefinition
in the resolver, or something else to do the lookup?  My google-foo seems
to be failing me at the moment since I'm not able to find any examples of
this; do you know of any examples you can point me to?

Thanks!

Brian Moon
Senior System Administrator
Enterprise Systems