Specifying prefixed namespace for SLO requests?

Curtis Lacy clacy at lotame.com
Mon Apr 10 11:12:18 EDT 2017

> On Apr 10, 2017, at 11:08 AM, Cantor, Scott <cantor.2 at osu.edu> wrote:
>
>> After some further research into the requests being sent, it looks like the
>> namespace is being defined properly in the original message, but aren’t
>> being used by the parser that tries to interpret the decrypted NameID
>> snippet.  This issue to be described by this comment I found in OpenSAML’s
>> Decryptor:
>
> Yeah, fair point. The limitation is what it is and there is no workaround.

Doesn’t this effectively make it impossible to accept encrypted logout requests?  Or is it more common for SPs to include the namespace definitions in the encrypted snippets themselves?

Curtis

--
The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential