AD attributes in assertion to SP

Peter Schober peter.schober at univie.ac.at
Sat Oct 29 07:53:52 EDT 2016

* Kishore Basa <Kishore.Basa at infor.com> [2016-10-28 22:31]:
> Thanks Peter , I was not aware to enable the ldap-attribute resolver
> conf in services.

You don't. But the IDP ships with both an attribute-resolver.xml file
(which is active by default) as well as an attribute-resolver-ldap.xml
(which is not, but which you made changes to).

> Enabling that I was able to pass the information to the service Provider.

Excellent!

As for your "upn" attribute question it seems Vicent has answered that
already (but I don't have access to any MS-AD systems myself).
-peter