Server-side JPAStorageService using an eventually consistent database

Rod Widdowson rdw at steadingsoftware.com
Thu Nov 24 03:45:32 EST 2016

> Before pursuing this further, I would be happy if you could share
> experience (if any) or general estimates on this.

You will probably need to wait until after US thanksgiving for the definitive answer, but if I had to guess the hit on A' would require another login (obviously) and that would (probably) cause the 'session' (used in the loosest sense) on A to expire, meaning that an inopportune hit back on A would cause another login.

But that is an wild guess, I haven't worked closely on that code...

Sent from my iThing