ArtStore regarding SSO

Dr_Natas Juan.Rios at csuci.edu
Fri Nov 18 18:04:09 EST 2016

Hey Everyone,
New to Shibboleth here. We just spoke to customer support for ArtStor and
they wanted us to release the "EduPersonTargetedId". Does this mean that I
have to add to our attribute-filter.xml?

    <afp:PolicyRequirementRule xsi:type="basic:AttributeRequesterString"
value="https://www.sso.artstor.org" />

    <afp:AttributeRule attributeID="email">
        <afp:PermitValueRule xsi:type="basic:ANY" />
    </afp:AttributeRule>

    <afp:AttributeRule attributeID="displayName">
        <afp:PermitValueRule xsi:type="basic:ANY" />
    </afp:AttributeRule>

    <afp:AttributeRule attributeID="surname">
        <afp:PermitValueRule xsi:type="basic:ANY" />
    </afp:AttributeRule>

    <afp:AttributeRule attributeID="givenName">
        <afp:PermitValueRule xsi:type="basic:ANY" />
    </afp:AttributeRule>

    <afp:AttributeRule attributeID="eduPersonTargetedID">
        <afp:PermitValueRule xsi:type="basic:ANY" />
    </afp:AttributeRule>

</afp:AttributeFilterPolicy>

The question is that we don't have the "eduPersonTargetedID" associated in
any of our LDAP attributes. Since we are part of the InCommon Federation is
this something that is automatically applied to our release attributes. Does
this look right to anyone?