Restrict attribute values based on SP entity?

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 15 14:16:59 EST 2016

> I didn't mean to imply anything about the documentation being light,
> just that I had read what was there and needed more guidance.

There's nothing to imply, it's literally non-existent. We reused the IdP's language for it but since there appeared to be little to no demand to use it, it never got documented independently. Some things are semi-obvious but a lot of things are very weird and backward when you turn "control what to release" into "control what to accept".