ADFS 3.0 integration resource dll black magic

Paul B. Henson henson at cpp.edu
Wed May 18 19:07:19 EDT 2016

Hmm, that does look like a possibility; I think we are only going to have a handful of services using ADFS, basically just the proprietary Microsoft ones 8-/.

> I would not go touching the DLL.

Meh, that's what my manager (who used to be a Windows guy) said – what is it with Windows guys and their fear of handling the guts of their operating system ;)? It's not even like the good old days where we used to take a hex editor and do binary changes to UNIX files, all you have to do is pull a text file out of the DLL, modify it in a text editor, and then stuff it back in :). While this new option does look promising and probably more acceptable to my colleagues, I would still be interested in the technical details of the DLL option if anybody has them.

Thanks much…

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.cpp.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at cpp.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768