authN POST question

Mike Flynn shibbolethlynda at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 12:16:43 EDT 2016

Fair enough.  I just restarted that box and double checked that it's got the POST binding and no redirect.  I will have them test with an incognito window and see what we get.

    On Thursday, May 12, 2016 9:05 AM, "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 at osu.edu> wrote:

 > This was the first metadata they gave me and when that failed they sent it
> again sans the redirect stanza.  My version of Shib is too old and does not use
> the SSO tag.

They may have sent you that, but you're still using the one with the Redirect endpoint, that's simply the only possible reason it can be doing that.

The setting to override it is in the SessionInitiator, but your problem is simply the metadata.