CAS Service Ticket Expiration

Paul B. Henson henson at cpp.edu
Mon Mar 7 21:41:04 EST 2016

On the CAS protocol configuration page, it says if you want to extend the service ticket expiration lifetime, you should add the following to relying-party.xml:

<bean parent="CAS.LoginConfiguration"  p:ticketValidityPeriod="PT5M" />

I'm not quite clear where though? Is it a sibling of all of the other relying party configuration, next to

<bean id="shibboleth.DefaultRelyingParty" parent="RelyingParty">

Or does it go inside of that? Or inside of <property name="profileConfigurations"> inside of that? I guess I could just start sticking it in random places, but there are just so many XML parse errors you can look at before you start to go batty ;).

Thanks...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.cpp.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at cpp.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768