Consent Logging

Jeffrey Crawford jeffreyc at ucsc.edu
Thu Mar 3 17:27:48 EST 2016

I'm not seeing the AttributeReleaseRejected entries in the idp-warn.log. So
perhaps I'm missing a logging config somewhere.

I opened IDP-937.

Jeffrey E. Crawford
ITS Application Administrator (IdM)
831-459-4365
jeffreyc at ucsc.edu

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before
charging into clouds!