Consent Logging

Jeffrey Crawford jeffreyc at ucsc.edu
Thu Mar 3 17:04:23 EST 2016

Well if it could be both that's fine with me too. I'll open a ticket. We
load idp-process.log files into our DB so putting in somewhere else would
require a new log parser since the format is different.

Jeffrey E. Crawford
ITS Application Administrator (IdM)
831-459-4365
jeffreyc at ucsc.edu

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before
charging into clouds!