Static variables in attribute-resolver.xml

Nate Klingenstein nate.klingenstein at utah.edu
Tue Mar 1 14:24:51 EST 2016

Dyana,

I think that the attribute definition that you’ve started writing is based on Rhino, not Nashorn.  You should probably update if possible.

https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Nashorn/Rhino+Migration+Guide

If I can do something like this would be great if (SwitchOn==”true”).  I don’t know if that’s possible.

Almost anything is possible in a script definition.  That should be easy.  Just get the right dependencies in place.

                                                if (SwitchOn.getValues().get(0).toLowerCase().contains("true”))

get(0) in the attribute definition is how I would pull the first value.

If you’re creating attribute values in the script definition, though, you probably don't need a static connector at all.  Why not just do it all in logic here?

Take care,
Nate.