CAS Protocol in Shibboleth - Attributes

ls Lidz lslidzgeneve at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 14:44:30 EDT 2016

Does the CAS2.0 protocol supported by Shibboleth v3 -- allow access of
users attributes, upon successful authentication, to an integrated
application?

We plan on migrating CAS to Shibboleth v3 -- and supporting SAML2.0, CAS2.0
(deprecating the SAML1.1 used in current CAS).

We have over 90 attributes in current CAS - we know these attributes will
be also available via SAML2 in Shibboleth v3 (tested) -- but are unsure if
Shibboleth v3 will also release these via CAS2.0 protocol.

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/CasProtocolConfiguration