Consent Form & eduPersonTargetedId

Joel Levin joel.aaron.levin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:53:06 EDT 2016

For the v3.2.1 release, we are inclined to leverage memcache for clustering.

But it started a debate over here -- and wondering if can get the list's
guidance.

- Attribute Release Consent Form - if a user agrees to attributes release
for an application - can this be store indefinitely (i.e. user is not
prompted again - even if session expired)?

- eduPersonTargettedId - in v3.2.1, there is an option now to store values
in database (a big help)?

If above are stored in the database - would we be better off with
JPAStorage (instead of memcache)?

Thanks.