Flag to identify if user selected SSO or not

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 7 16:21:27 EDT 2016

> But you would have to read that thread and understand it all to get
> anywhere with this. I can't speak off the cuff without telling you something
> that will turn out to be wrong. I think the simple answer for now is, no, don't
> try it, and if you need the feature you should file it. Whether I already
> changed something that will address it or not depends on the precise
> question being asked.

Oh, one ugly hack did occur to me. If all you're after is the checkbox state, you could trap that in a cookie in some Javascript in the web form, and check for the cookie in the resolver. Security isn't really the point here, so somebody fooling it doesn't matter much.

It's possible to inject the servlet request into scripts in the resolver and elsewhere so that's not impossible as a workaround.