add new IDP metadata with InCommon wizard?

Losen, Stephen C. (scl) scl at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Jul 25 14:46:56 EDT 2016

Hi Scott,

Local /etc/hosts is a good idea.  For years our test IDP has had its own entityID and metadata.  Should be pretty easy to put the production entityID and metadata on our test IDP.  Some of our folks have test Shib SPs, which are configured to use the test IDP via the test entityID.  I'll need to talk to them about using the production entityID and local /etc/hosts instead.

Stephen C. Losen
ITS - Systems and Storage
University of Virginia
scl at virginia.edu    434-924-0640