java heap problem since upgrading to IdP 3.2.1

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Tue Jul 19 16:06:48 EDT 2016

> Clustered stateful sessions.

 I assume you realize that's not really needed, the client will handle that with no extra software. That's the default.

> net.shibboleth.idp.authn.ExternalAuthenticationException: No conversation
> state found in session for key (e1s1)

Back button I imagine.

Anyway, I don't really see what can be done without identifying the leak. I don't know Java debugging at that kind of level, it involves attaching to the process to dump the leaked objects and see if there's an obvious type of object accumulating beyond where it should.