Really stupid question about IdP v3 CAS support

Karla Borecky kborecky at smith.edu
Fri Jul 1 12:29:13 EDT 2016

Hi again,

I actually have a followup question. I've been reading the docs about
configuring CAS support, and it seems pretty straightforward. (Yay docs!)

But - what are they going to ask for, to set this up on their end? i.e.
What is the CAS equivalent of exchanging metadata and that sort of thing?
All I know is that they want the CAS auth attribute to be email address.

- Slightly less clueless in MA, USA

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 11:39 AM, Marvin Addison <marvin.addison at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 11:29 AM Karla Borecky <kborecky at smith.edu> wrote:
>
>> If I configure the CAS support on my IdP, will this fill the bill for
>> them?
>>

> Yes. We haven't found a CAS client library or vendor product yet that
> can't be made to work with the IdPv3 CAS support.
>
> Best,
> Marvin

Karla Borecky
Systems Administrator