Attribute Releasing Question

tom greenwood tomgreenwood87 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 08:03:08 EST 2016

Hi,

I am a new shibboleth user. I read the documentation and i just want to
make sure that I understand the process of attribute release configuration.
What I get is this:

On the IDP:

1- we configure the attribute-resolver.xml to fetch the attributes
2- configure the attribute-filter.xml to filter these attributes according
to a policy

On the SP:

1- we configure the attribute-map.xml to map these attributes to variables
2- configure the attribute-policy.xml to accept attributes from IDP

Is this broadly how it works? or is there any other configuration files
that need to be configured as well in order to make this attribute-release
process works?

Thanks a lot
Tom