Hyland OnBase

IAM David Bantz dabantz at alaska.edu
Wed Jan 20 14:22:22 EST 2016

We would love to be able to use Shibboleth with OnBase, but the vendor's
use of multiple client interfaces (not just web) complicates. My last
investigation, 2015-03, determined their preferred "Unity" client supports
SSO via ADFS but not SAML. I did hear a vague hope to incorporate SAML /
Shibboleth support in the next major version upgrade of the "Unity" client.

David Bantz