Client Authentication issue from NAT POOL

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 13 14:46:10 EST 2016

On 1/13/16, 2:26 PM, "users on behalf of Kevin Foote" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of kpfoote at uoregon.edu> wrote:

>Along these same thread lines how does ipv6 privacy extensions [1] play into this?

I don't think it does unless the privacy extensions are intending to vary the address in the course of minutes or hours and not days or because of a change in location.

Nobody expects a session to necessarily keep working if they move from office to home, but they do expect it to work 5 minutes after starting it.

We don't address-bind storage data, just the session ID itself.