off-topic help for Office 365

Paul Hethmon paul.hethmon at clareitysecurity.com
Thu Feb 18 15:15:20 EST 2016

Just to update everyone on the saga here. Office 365 support has told me that they are not able to help me anymore, that I should hire a Shibboleth consultant to do the integration. They reached this conclusion because they know Azure AD is working so it must be Shibboleth. The fact that there is no communication from Azure to Shibboleth appears to not be a factor in their reasoning. <sarcasm>The Internal Server Error message returned by the PowerShell commands is obviously a Shibboleth problem</sarcasm>

Assuming I get this working, I will update the list so the archives capture the problem and solution.

thanks,

Paul

-----
Paul Hethmon