IdPAuthUserPassLoginPage for IdP 3

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 11 11:06:16 EST 2016

On 2/11/16, 9:20 AM, "users on behalf of Bosky, Dave" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of Dave.Bosky at htcinc.net> wrote:

>I was looking to simply make my existing login.jsp file work with V3. It works fine as it is and I don't want to use Velocity.

You can't just use your existing file, you would have to port it. There was a thread recently in which Peter linked to an old copy of login.jsp that I was maintaining in the tree until closer to the release, it's here:

http://svn.shibboleth.net/view/java-identity-provider/tags/3.0.0-alpha3/idp-war/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/

You will not save time by trying to avoid Velocity, your existing page will not be usable, only the look and feel is.