SSO Redirect Loop

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Tue Aug 23 10:28:35 EDT 2016

On 8/23/16 10:15 AM, Tim Owens wrote:

> When I looked over the information in the wiki related to redirect loops
> it mentioned making sure SSL was enabled across the app and forced when
> using cookieprops=https and that has already been done.

It remains the case that your cookies are at fault. That is always the
cause of a loop. Session issued, cookie set, cookie not returned, loop.

> Would this have
> something to do with the certificate being used by shibd?

Nope. I would be fascinated to understand why people always assume that.
We probably should edit the page and just say in red "this is not a
certificate issue".