Copy shibboleth sp installation when applications not on the same host?

Patrick Brunmayr p.brunmayr at linzag.at
Wed Aug 3 05:33:33 EDT 2016

"One SP" means one entityID and key pair yes.

My idea was to install the SP software on every application machine i need to protect and syncing the
configuration so i can use a single entityID and key pair for the sp.

The use case is just to have "One SP" for all our applications in the company. But it can not be guarnteed
that all applications reside on the same host.

Thx