Identity Server and Shibboleth

Bearden,Cheryl L CBEARDEN at UFL.EDU
Fri Apr 22 06:18:07 EDT 2016

?Thanks Warren!    I've sat thru a workshop, have lots of sample code for Identity Server, and hope to get this integrated with Shibboleth.

________________________________
From: users <users-bounces at shibboleth.net> on behalf of Curry, Warren <whcurry at ufl.edu>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:02 AM
To: Shib Users
Subject: RE: Identity Server and Shibboleth

I am sure that if the InCommon or shib community wiki and email list were used much info would be there.

This is popular in the community.    Perhaps Charles Tomkins or Allan West can align you to the best area.

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/Home  here is address to the Shib Wiki..

When I just googled I got a bunch of hits..  ,  If you do not find info then let me know ..

WHC