source to the 'redirect back to sp' page

Michael A Grady mgrady at unicon.net
Fri Apr 15 17:37:53 EDT 2016

> On Apr 15, 2016, at 4:03 PM, Tom Zeller <tzeller at dragonacea.biz> wrote:
>

>> I'd like to add a message to the blank page that posts the form back to the SP when shib has finished its login steps.  It carries a hidden form
>> with RelayState, SAMLResponse, etc.
>>
>> Where can I find the source to this page?
>
> http://svn.shibboleth.net/view/java-opensaml/trunk/opensaml-saml-impl/src/main/resources/templates/

Jim, there was a thread on this back in November, copied the last reply from Brent following. And see the documentation (that should be mostly still applicable) for this in v2 at:

  https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/x/oADr

On 11/10/15 11:07 AM, Cantor, Scott wrote:
> On 11/10/15, 10:19 AM, "users on behalf of Michael A Grady" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of mgrady at unicon.net>
>  wrote:
>

>> The feature in the OpenSAML templates that allowed one to specify content to add to the Head or Body section of the SAML response POST page templates appears to still be there in v3. I assume the recommended approach to actually adding in the following:
>>
>> 	• add-html-head-content.vm
>> 	• add-html-body-content.vm
>>
>> would be to create those in edit-webapp/WEB-INF/classes/templates , and then rebuild the WAR?
>>
> You might try putting them in idp.home/views/templates and see if that also works. Might, might not.

I think it should, but haven't tried it.  It's supposed to, so if if doesn't work then we probably have a bug somewhere.

>  I think classpath might trump file system.

Looks like this is what we define for the 'shibboleth.VelocityEngine' bean:

<prop key="resource.loader">file, classpath, string</prop>

So filesystem should trump classpath.

--
Michael A. Grady
IAM Architect, Unicon, Inc.