Soliciting "condition" use cases to document

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Sep 24 15:50:53 EDT 2015

I'm working on a page of examples [1] for the use of activation conditions in the V3 configuration, and would like to solicit any requests for examples of implementing particularly conditions people would like to implement or have implemented.

I started with the basic stuff (relying party-oriented rules). I'll add some examples for how to do booleans, but could use suggestions on what else people think is useful.

I included basic examples showing syntax for scripts and Spring expressions, which will be in 3.2.

-- Scott

[1] https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/ActivationConditions