SAML message delivered with POST to incorrect server URL.

Tom Haenen tom.haenen at reqtest.com
Tue Sep 8 10:25:43 EDT 2015

> It should log the two URLs for comparison.

The log does not show 2 urls

> Then that isn't what the config actually is (or there are multiple sites and you're looking at a different one), because that is indeed where it comes from.

I have found another location where the SP was installed. The location moved when we upgraded the SP. I deleted all files in the old location and now the daemon will no longer start.
All references to Shibboleth point to the right location:
- ISAPI filter in the IIS
- SHIBSP_PREFIX environment variable
- InstallDir registry key

Reinstalling will probably fix things, but that requires 2 reboots. Did I miss some reference to the old location?

Thanks.