IdP user authendication using mysql user table

Raja Scientist B (CS) raja at inflibnet.ac.in
Thu Oct 29 06:57:11 EDT 2015

Thanks. i have configured the same below and i am new to jar and jdbc
driver.

could you tell me how and where should i store com.mysql.jdbc.Driver and
tagishauth.jar files?

ShibUserPassAuth {
   com.tagish.auth.DBLogin required debug=true
dbDriver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
       dbURL="jdbc:mysql://host/database"
       dbUser="dbuser" dbPassword="dbpass" userTable="table name"
       userColumn="usercol" passColumn="passcol" algorithm="SHA-256";
};

Thanks,
Raja V