Shibboleth IdPv3 administrative urls

Walter Forbes Hoehn (wassa) wassa at memphis.edu
Thu Oct 22 11:54:59 EDT 2015

Much the same here…  The tool is great, but I didn’t want to look at the wiki every time I needed to use it and the service names didn’t stick in my head. So, I created a bunch of small wrapper scripts.  For instance:

[wassa at notforyou 4%][10:47:51][/opt/shibboleth-idp/local/bin]: cat reload-um-local-metadata
#!/bin/bash
IDP_HOME=/opt/shibboleth-idp
echo "Reloading U Memphis local metadata on host ($(hostname))"
$IDP_HOME/bin/reload-metadata.sh -id umLocalMD -u http://localhost:8080