Translation of properties files

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 8 12:27:58 EDT 2015

On 10/7/15, 4:20 AM, "users on behalf of Lukas Hämmerle" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of lukas.haemmerle at switch.ch> wrote:

>If others (e.g. the Shibboleth team) would like to give it a try too:
>* Go to https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/

The term of use are not something I can personally agree to if I were to actually upload or "publish" the content (they want me to pay for their legal fees, a la github), but the project isn't the one doing the translating so that shouldn't matter.

What is a problem we will need to address is that they require the content being uploaded to be licensed under a CC BY-SA license, not Apache. I think we can probably figure that out, but at the moment, only our documentation is being published under that kind of license.

Bottom line, the project needs to make an affirmative statement and label the files in svn/git to clearly attach that license or anybody putting content there is violating the service's terms.