Multiple Dependency/sourceAttributeID

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Fri Nov 13 14:48:29 EST 2015

On 11/13/15, 1:59 PM, "users on behalf of Joel Levin" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of joel.aaron.levin at gmail.com> wrote:

>There is a separate AttributeDefinition that all the separate eduPersonEntitlement Calculations feed up.
>
>          <resolver:AttributeDefinition id="finalEntitlement">

That isn't legal, there's no type there. From the syntax I assume you're trying to use Mapped. I believe that particular plugin can only leverage a single dependent attribute. That said, you can always merge any source attributes together into a new attribute by just creating one using the "Simple" plugin and layering it on any number of dependencies.

Then you could layer the Mapped plugin on top of that merged attribute definition.

Or you can use a script.