IdPv3 RP Override Additivity

Marvin Addison marvin.addison at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:48:34 EDT 2015

Let's say that there are several relying party overrides whose match
condition is satisfied by a request; which one(s) apply? I'm hoping all of
them in some kind of additive fashion instead of first or last one wins. I
don't see that discussed on RelyingPartyConfiguration.

If it matters, I would like to use this facility to set the responder ID
for requests coming in from a particular metadata group, while still having
existing relying party overrides fire according to more specific match
criteria.

Thanks,