Walter Forbes Hoehn (wassa) wassa at memphis.edu
Wed May 13 11:22:17 EDT 2015

You are probably going to have to provide more detail in order for anyone to help.  I’ve successfully deployed the CAS protocol support following the instructions linked in your message, so I can verify that it works.  If you are trying to integrate the IdP with the Jasig CAS server, these instructions don’t apply.

-Walter