proxy-authentication to SP

Dave Perry Dave.Perry at hull-college.ac.uk
Thu May 7 08:24:18 EDT 2015

I see. Is it auditable in house, or an off the shelf system that you would have to liaise with a 3rd party to reassure any security concerns with?

Dave Perry
eLearning Technologist, Hull College Group

Room L34 - Queens Gardens Library
Wilberforce Drive, Queen's Gardens, Hull, HU1 3DG
Extension 2230 / Direct Dial 01482 381930

* Need a fast reply? Try elearning at hull-college.ac.uk *

I do run the SPs, but i do not audit the application that runs on that SPs

--
Ulf Seltmann
Webmaster

fon: +49 (0)341 97 30 51 0