IDP 3 Endpoint error

NPTabunakawai nimcee at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:23:17 EDT 2015

Hi all,

We have recently installed IDP 3.1.1 on CentOS 7  and Tomcat8 and have set
up the basic configs with our SPs. When trying to access my SP Iam
redirected to the IdP but I get a corrupted content page with the following
message in my IdP logs :

ERROR
[org.opensaml.saml.common.binding.security.impl.ReceivedEndpointSecurityHandler:199]
- Message Handler:  SAML message intended destination endpoint '
https://myIdPserver/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO' did not match the
recipient endpoint 'https://myIdPserver:8443/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO'

In my SP, entityID and other configs reference the idp server without
without port 8443 (Adding the port does not make any difference). I have
found other posts with roughly the same issue and suspect that the Tomcat
server configs are affecting the redirect. Is this correct or is there
something missing in IdP setup?

Nims