Integration of Discovery Service

Rod Widdowson rdw at steadingsoftware.com
Wed May 6 10:09:56 EDT 2015

> Rod might have a different view, but I tend to think that's more a benefit
> in theory than practice now, though I suppose a redesigned CDS on top of
> the new code base would inherit certain benefits in that respect.

He doesn't.  Were we to do a CDS, that would definitely be part of the
requirements.

Having said that if there is function which the CDS could currently support
via the plugins which cannot currently be achieved in the EDS I am very are
amenable to RFIs on the EDS.  The only thing that the EDS will never support
is (1) non javascript operation and (2) The legacy Shibboleth protocol for
SAML1.

/R