Logout of O365/Shib/CAS

Misagh Moayyed mmoayyed at unicon.net
Mon May 4 17:12:36 EDT 2015

If I recall correctly, once you log out of O365 the flow eventually ends up
on some sort of Logout.aspx page and from there, assuming all normal ops
within that page invalidate your session, you can reroute the flow to
cas/logout. If your CAS server is configured to follow redirects, you can
construct the url su that after the logout the flow is directed back to
O365, or some other page of your choosing that is also present in your CAS
service registry.